Saturday, July 14, 2007

Pointless Waste of Time

So I was going off recently about how I only seem to find out about shows at the Paramount Theater in Oakland after the fact. Usually after it's sold our or it's the day of the show. Christina thought I was lame because there had to be an email list or something. She actually even sent the link to me. So this morning while checking all the music venue calendars in the area I remembered about the Paramount and actually clicked on the button that said sign up for alerts. After spending a few minutes typing all of my info in it sends me back a red alert. Apparently I already have an account? Oh, right, I did buy tickets once. After having my password emailed to me I went in to see what my profile actually had. Guess what? I've been signed up for the notices this whole time! I'd say it's working out really well and that's why I have heard about all the shows and spent money there.